Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Monday, March 1, 2010

insomniac

approaching the end, like the sun falls
here, so quickly light thins
I've reached the point of voided return
this cavity remains, a half-lesson learned
bold visceral push toward daylight
through shadow stalk, eyes, ears taught
hear, feel, smell of the earth
unaware, yet aware, the hunt ensured
watch the fire, like stars embers blaze
upward, to join their heavenly kin
the tree line hails of foe and prey
as slumber creeps, my attention fades
alert! there exists much to develop
keep diligent, the guise of night envelops
watch the tick of the celestial tock
and huddle for warmth, as surely, enemies stalk
beat, by beat, by beat of heart, alone
i count by measure, the time til morn

No comments:

Post a Comment