Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Friday, April 1, 2011

if i was honest with myself,
I am just afraid.
all of these placates are nothing
more than a friend in need,
i just don't know how to ask for it.
if you spend your whole life
with out ground to stand,
you learn to swim.
but i'm swimming on dry land,
and no one really understands.
how could I describe to you
how hard it is to be?
my instincts have the better part of me.

all I need is help
but I need to help myself.
the world wants you to open up,
show them all the goods inside
so they can have them at their disposal
excuse me for keeping the door closed
i heard there were petty theives
walking the streets

No comments:

Post a Comment