Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Its inevitable.

there exists a certainty underlying
the threshold of uncertain times,
so that which you disregard
will build
craftily behind the scene.
the deserted never forgets the deserter,
and the marooned have chance for rescue
when beyond the discarder's reach.
these jettisoned ideals, buoyantly,
ride wave upon wave until beached.
because that is the destiny,
of something afloat at sea.


when refused
the abandoned seeks restitution.
in this negative space lies the inevitable
forever fashioning and festooning
preparations behind the next closed door.

No comments:

Post a Comment