Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

are you trying to make a monster out of me?
break me down to hands and knees;
to be trapped in a box to thrash as you please?
attempting with vigor to shake loose my "disease".
I can not be disposed of with such little ease.

ready & set to brace myself for impact;
in this tomb of a world, your reward the broken back.
there's no looking, only seeing
when your bracing yourself
darkness has nothing its concealing

what if it felt as if I were oxen?
or a dog to bring the flocks in?
happily utilized for a menial claim
terminated menially for a Show of Faith,
like any slave, servant, to be chaste
for the sake of the save face.

so here I am yours to shake.
as my grip grows stronger each day,
and your grasp fades with each thrash you make,
one day, when these confines break;
I will be master, & you will be slave.


suck on that shit

No comments:

Post a Comment