Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Monday, April 5, 2010

to be not once, but twice cast aside
like a perfect idea, perfected once again
obsolete, rides the ebb and flow of tide

I helped hold the waters back long enough,
long enough for waves to wear my walls
and to see your kingdom flourish

yet, once erosion runs its course
I crumble, collapse to the ground
remaining here, unperturbed
admiring my place in the grand scheme

every kingdom must expand
now, but a pile of stone surrounds
naturally, you'll loathe the blemish

but you forget the intent
of which this wall, had stood
if your ambition surpasses your vision

as you build a wall to further hold
the tide at bay, to keep a kingdom growth,
then you shall see barren days

no man can fight a nature's strength
be it his, the moon's, or Earth
the waves will soon retrieve their ground
regardless of your birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment