Welcome friend.

Here are some things that I have written, read, or have affected me in some way. I formally state that no one truly will understand these words or the intention of these words due to my inability to efficiently & accurately express myself.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

what did I do? to set your sun so low?
from what fire of mine has an ember met your eye?
here mine seemed a life of empathy,
and yours dissatisfaction.
to feel your pains, and mine as well
only to see in you the look of mistrust.
brother, do you not see the weight of both burdens
carried upon my back? to not suffer, as I suffer with you.
still alone, always alone, i feel my constraints.

do I not have as little as thee?
I see your claims of undesired intrusions,
whislt your heart pours out to me.
yet ressentiment is all I see...
and I understand the need for your own two feet.

is it all my fault, to be cast into this life?
admitting-ly, once, i held the bond too tight.
but I am here to live, not shy from light
i shall find my sovereignty to stand upright.

i see now, how this is a mutual plight

No comments:

Post a Comment